Shopping online has never been made easier. Millions of people purchase goods online, and if your business can benefit from the sale, then you may wish to consider investing in an eCommerce website. This is where we can help you.
Freeway Projects specialise in the development and hosting of Magento, one of the most sophisticated eCommerce solution on the market.
The award winning Magento eCommerce platform is professional, flexible and secure, as well as feature rich and expandable. It has unlimited products and enables our clients to quickly manage and retrieve up-to-date information regarding their customers and orders, via a user friendly management system.
Magento offers many great features but on top of that, it gives our clients ownership of their site. This means they can build on it when they want to, take it to be hosted elsewhere if they wish, and add on pretty much any extension available – and there are many!
Please contact us on 01752 267090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Below is a summary of some the great features Magento offers.
Stock / Order Management
- Secure password protected administration area from which to manage your products, customer data and settings.
- The ability to add, edit and remove products, categories and sub-categories instantly and at will.
- Product sorting, copying and moving between all categories and sub-categories within your store.
- Unlimited number of images per product, including auto-resizing of images to create thumbnails and pop-up / zoomed images.
- A detailed source of information on all your customers such as location, email address and other contact details.
- Cross selling functionality such as “Customers who bought “X” also bought…”, related products and matching items.
- Data export options enabling you to save all your customer and order records to CSV (Microsoft Excel) files which can in turn be imported into most accounting software packages.
- Full history of all orders placed by your customers.
- Option to print invoices, archive old orders and send order updates to your customers automatically by email.
- Banner management.
- Stock management including email alerts based on stock levels
- Management of discount vouchers and coupons enabling you to define the voucher code, whether the discount is a percentage or whole figure, the “valid from” and “valid” to date, how many uses per customers and even which customers can use it.
- Discount product bundles
- Best sellers categories
- Special offers categories
- Support for downloadable / virtual products
- Full control over product attributes, for example size and colour choices
- Secure customer accounts from which your users can view their previous orders, update their delivery information and manage other aspects of their saved preferences.
- Full search and browse functionality for your customers including simple and advanced options.
- Email products to a friend
- Customer wish lists enabling registered users to save their favourite items for purchase later on.
- Customer product reviews
- Multiple checkout options for your customers such as creating an account and “Fast checkout” without creating an account.
Postage / Shipping Management
- Support for customised postage rates based on weight, staggered prices, flat fees and unique for locations around the world.
- Support for 85 payment gateways, including the most popular such as: PayPal, Protx, Barclays, HSBC, Worldpay and SecureTrading.
- Optional extra for SSL encryption to increase customer confidence. Ask a member of our team for more information.
- Blog system seamlessly integrated into your bespoke design.
Would you like to know more? Please give us a call on 01752 267090 or email us on email@example.com to see how we can help you.